Monday, November 11, 2013

Merry Christmas (soon!)

     It is no secret, I love Christmas! There is something magical, wonderful, cozy and sweet about His holiday.  Not only do I love the celebration with family and food, but I love (LOVE) the decorating to prepare for the fun! And my dollhouse is no exception... 
    
     This will be the first year in many that I get to go all out with my Christmas decorations for the little cottage, so I thought adding some new in with my old would be a fun way to get in the spirit. (Like I need any help, lol!)

   I have to be honest, there was an ulterior motive that inspired these two little beauties... next week I get to meet fellow enthusiast and little blogger Jane. Check out her blog by clicking the link on her name.  She is working on a Holiday shop that has me more excited than when the Easter bunny visits! I am just in love with the concept, and couldn't help but make a treat for her wonderful little shop.  As I started working, I realized I might not be able to give it away without making one of my own.

  I tried to do a photo tutorial as I went along, but have to admit, taking pictures AND crafting at the same time is pretty hard.  So I am looking for my tripod and researching how to set the timer on my shutter... next time.

  Here are the super cool and minty sweet Christmas wreaths:


No comments:

Post a Comment