Monday, December 8, 2014

I wanna go skating with Willie...

Do you remember that song by Patti Page, I wanna go skating with Willie? I dare you not to sing it while you look at this post. ;)

We all know that there is little that warms my heart more than making Christmas minis... There is just something about this time of year that make me crazy for making little decorations that reflect my big decorations. So sweet, so fun! 

This year I have had such a great response to my current items for sale via my etsy shop, I was inspired to make a new item for this year's inventory. I think it quite possibly may be my favorite mini-made yet... it really is exactly as I pictured it in my head. I hope you enjoy it too!


Can you even stand it?! Because I'm not sure I can!
Everything was handmade 1:12 scale, including the precious little skates. They are especially special because they were modeled after my mom's old skates, complete with pom-pom laces.  They are made of felt, string, poms and a paper clip.

I have now perfected the system and plan to add a cuff of fur to the next pair.



Thank you for taking the time to see my sweetest little obsession. Merry Christmas! xo -Traci




No comments:

Post a Comment